The PNR status of Spicejet Airlines is a single point reference for knowing the details of flight which you have booked. This number has various uses. Passenger are required to quote it if they have any query related to their itinerary.
Using this PNR number, you can retrieve the booking to check the details (http://book.spicejet.com/RetrieveBookingHome.aspx), add service requests, change the itinerary or even cancel the tickets. You have to quote this number while interacting with the customer service representative of the airline for any query or while corresponding through email. This is also required for raising the refunds request.
It shall be noted that the travel agencies also issue PNR numbers.
Typically, a PNR number would show following:
1. Names of passengers
2. Contact details: email ID and phone numbers.
3. How many adults and children or infants are travelling
4. Nature of flight ticket, refundable or non-refundable
5. Fare and cabin class booked
6. Departure, arrival and layover destinations along with time duration of layover
7. Total value of ticket including the taxes and other service details.
SpiceJet Flight Schedule
Do you want to know which all cities are connected by SpiceJet flights? Find below the routes which are flown by SpiceJet. Click on the route you are looking for and you will find the Goair flight schedule (time table) for that route. This facility is to help you plan your travel conveniently and book flights while knowing the days and times of flight.
[wbcr_php_snippet id=”2281″ title=”Flight Schedule List”]
Spicejet tickets can be booked online, through its contact centres and using its tele-calling facility. Online booking of Spicjet tickets can be done through its website or mobile applications. Travelers can either log on to www.spicejet.com, or using applications on Google Play Store and App Store. Passengers can also use its 36 airport offices within India and 7 offices outside India for booking the tickets or for other general queries. Tickets can also be booked by calling Spicejet Customer Service which operates round the clock.
Spicejet is a ticketless airline. It is the booking done and store in the airline database which is considered as a primary document of carriage, not the travel itinerary. In case of cancellation of non-refundable tickets only those sums are refunded which pertain to government taxes.
Ticket Cancellation Fee: W.e.f. 1 Feb 2016, any change or cancellation of booking would entail a fee of Rs 1899 per passenger per sector per change.
Convenience fee charges per person per segment: Rs 150 for credit and debit cards, Rs 100 for internet banking, Rs 200 for ticket booking at airport and Rs 100 for ticketing through Reservations.
Compensation for Flight Cancellation, in case airline has not been able to inform passenger 3 hours in advance of travel time regarding it and when passengers have provided correct contact details (phone no). Compensation amounts are:
a. Rs 2000 or ticket value, whichever is less- for flights having block time of upto 1 hour
b. Rs 3000, or ticket value, whichever is less- for flights having block time of more than 1 hr but up to 2 hours
c. Rs 4000 or ticket value, whichever is less- fr flights having block time of more than 2 hours.
This compensation will not be payable if passengers do not accept alternate travel arrangements including seat on other flights or when the cancellation of flight is the result of force de majeure. Also, tickets booked under student discount fares are not cancellable but these can be changed.
Passengers can check in at the airport counters of SpiceJet. This is the standard way in which check-in happens. Though people use web check in to avoid long queues and hassles, there is still a need to show up at airport counters for verification of documents in some situations.
Spicejet airport check-in for domestic flights begins 2 hours before and closes 45 minutes before scheduled departure. Boarding gate closes 20 minutes before scheduled departure.
Valid ID proofs:
1. Driving License
2. Aadhar card
3. Voter ID card
4. Pan Card
5. Valid Birth certificate for infants
6. Photo ID card from government/reputed private organizations
7. School ID cards of children or any other photo ID
If you are boarding connecting flights of Spicejet, you are issued 2 boarding passes right at the origin airport. Check in for final destination allowed till 45 minutes before departure of flight.
Spicejet airport check in for international flights begins 3 hours before and closes 75 minutes before scheduled departure of flights. Boarding gate closes 25 minutes before scheduled departure. For Kabul bound flights, this time limit is 45 minutes.
In case of international connecting flights, the boarding pass for the final destination will be issued at the last departing station. It is not given at the time of check in at the airport of origin.
Valid Id Proofs: Only Passport is considered as a valid ID proof. It must have a validity of 6 months.
There is some relaxation for Nepal as, besides Passport, Voter ID card is also considered a valid ID proof. DL and PAN Card is not considered valid proof.
Spicejet is the Indian low cost carrier (LCC). It allows online check in for convenience of passengers so that they do not have to queue up at the airport counter. Using its web check in feature, passengers are able to get the boarding passes in their emails which can be printed and taken to the airport. However, in certain situations and for certain passengers it does require mandatory presence at the airport check in counter. For such passengers and in such situations, this online check-in mechanism is not workable. Let us first understand the process:
Spicejet Web Check in Process for Domestic and International Flights
1. Visit its website www.spicejet.com
2. Click the link “Web Check-in” which is present in the right bottom corner of its booking engine.
3. Enter the confirmation number or PNR no. Then either enter contact email which you used for booking Spicejet tickets or provide details of you Name, Last name, Origin and Departure cities.
4. Click “Begin Check-in”
5. Select the Passenger(s) who have to check-in
6. Select the seat from the seat map which appears on the screen. Screen shows the passenger details and the seat number.
7. Give your confirmation and have the boarding pass printed along with the customer copy.
8. Proceed with printed boarding pass and get security clearance at airport.
Rules of Spicejet Online Check-in
1. Available for all domestic and international flights, except when boarding from airports at Jammu and Kashmir. For international flights, the passengers are required to get their travel documents shown at airport counter and then boarding pass will be issued again. International travellers get the benefit of selecting seats of choice and then have to report for check-in only 1 hr 30 min before scheduled flight time (instead of normal 3 hours)
2. Available from all Indian cities, except J& K.
3. Only 9 passengers can be checked in online. If you are a group of more than 9 people, you will have to airport checkin.
4. Even passengers with the check in baggage can also use this facility. They simply have to go to the airport check in counter, mention that they have already done the web check in and then get the stamp for baggage and proceed for security clearance. You do not have to queue in line for standard check in. Merely have to proceed directly to counter and show boarding pass.
5. Web Check-in is not possible for passengers travelling with infants, unaccompanied minors, pregnant women, wheelchair bound passengers and other such situations where checking documents is necessary.
6. Online check in is not allowed for boarding at Ex-international destination.
Online check-in opens 48 hours before scheduled departure of flight and closes 2 hours prior to it.
You are required to report to boarding gate at least 45 minutes before departure.
Online check-in opens 48 hours before scheduled departure of flight and closes 3 hours prior to it.
You are required to report to airport check in counters at least 1 hours 30 minutes before scheduled departure of flight.