SpiceJet PNR Status
The PNR status of Spicejet Airlines is a single point reference for knowing the details of flight which you have booked. This number has various uses. Passenger are required to quote it if they have any query related to their itinerary.
Using this PNR number, you can retrieve the booking to check the details (http://book.spicejet.com/RetrieveBookingHome.aspx), add service requests, change the itinerary or even cancel the tickets. You have to quote this number while interacting with the customer service representative of the airline for any query or while corresponding through email. This is also required for raising the refunds request.
It shall be noted that the travel agencies also issue PNR numbers.
Typically, a PNR number would show following:
1. Names of passengers
2. Contact details: email ID and phone numbers.
3. How many adults and children or infants are travelling
4. Nature of flight ticket, refundable or non-refundable
5. Fare and cabin class booked
6. Departure, arrival and layover destinations along with time duration of layover
7. Total value of ticket including the taxes and other service details.